15 декабря 2012 г.

About mount • Manabike

So- people, who disemboweled the client of game with PTS, already shared some information.  I hurry will share it with you. 

Unfortunately information hasn't enough and actually on a separate post not so approaches, but for the reference.
It will be possible to receive Manabike from 
Larts the Commander.


Part of a bike

Whole bike

It will work a bike with manabattery:

It is known only of three abilities, but any concrete information, about mechanics of work isn't present:
Pulse

Shield

Acceleration
That's all!

3 комментария:

  1. What are the costs of each ability, how many charges will the battery give, ect

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I regret, but this information anywhere isn't present. The action with larets on the Russian servers will be soon enough. Itself I want to try to win for the sake of such Easter Egg a bike, but chances are illusive... in any case I will be able to receive information almost at once (within days) after start.

      Удалить
    2. I forgot- right now I process a twenty-minute roller made with Fraps, I think that I will finish during the day and you will be able to look at Astral Academy (4.0.1)

      Удалить

Пожалуйста, оставляйте свои комментарии, тут же можете оставить свои вопросы(если есть), по мере своих сил буду отвечать.

Следующие Предыдущие Главная страница